Brightleaf
    Guild
    Blood Legion
    Server
    Illidan
    Region
    US

Elemental Shaman Lv.87 Ascendance Cooldown

I just hit 87 on my Shaman in beta this morning. Going to post screenshots but here is a small video:

youtu.be/tcCpyzGLEaM

Sorry about the poor quality, looking to play around with this cooldown more and fraps (hopefully at better quality) the Restoration and Enhancement version. In short they basically look like members of the Ascendant Council in addition to their combat animations being the same.

i.imgur.com/CxBR8.jpg
    i.imgur.com/jLaa5.jpg
    i.imgur.com/RPOT2.jpg

EDIT: Unleash Elements/Melee swing Animations:

youtu.be/siDbHN9o6ys

Restoration Ascendant/Animations!:

youtu.be/X72zUXg7BCQ

nice, thanks!
    casting animation sucks for now but i'm sure they'll change it.

Thanks for the videos. I'm hoping the model is just a placeholder... it's like the ghost of Grim Batol trash returning to haunt us.

edit - actually... that model would be good for a minor glyph.

It does look like council fight from BoT

Cmon Blizz, make some new models

It would be cool to simply have the swirling elemental graphic from the wotlk Revenants applied to our character, with different effects for each spec.

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=30120#screenshots:id=99063

Character
    Graknal
    Server
    Drenden
    Region
    US
    I thought that this model was a given. People complaining about the model: you do realize that that is the model of elemental ascendants, it says right in the ability that you become an elemental ascendant.

Character
    Binkenstein
    Guild
    Fatigue
    Server
    Nagrand
    Region
    US
    Blog Entries
    I guess there was the hope that we'd get something cool looking, rather than a re-used model (and to be honest, I would have preferred the WotLK Elemental models over the Cata Ascendants)

i like both models but im not buying a new game to see old models so iīd love to see a new elemental model ^^

so enough about the model .... how does the elemental form affects our gameplay and in wich situations should we use it.
    at the moment we have two spells effected : Lavaburst = no Cd and Chainlightning = Lavabeam

so my question: what is the lavabeam actually doing isnīt it the same as Chainlightning just with an ugly spellanimation?

and if it is the same would it be good to use the elemental form to do AoE for overall dps ?