• Recent Blog Posts

Binkenstein

Elemental Formulae Reference

Reference post for a bunch of formulae I've worked out recently, which should make calculating stuff a bit easier.

c = crit chance
    h = haste (1 + haste percentage)

[B]Clearcasting Uptime (% of...

Binkenstein 20-02-2014 07:25 PM
    Binkenstein

Modeling Stat Weight Changes

Hi guys, I'm back.

Yes, I re-subbed recently, have found a new raiding guild to call home, and of course have a little mathy side project going. However, I don't have as much time as I'd like,...

Binkenstein 11-02-2014 09:19 PM
    Michelangelo

Elemental Spells: The Bad

My last post here discussed some of the current amazing (CHAIN LIGHTNING) and clunky/lackluster (Earthquake, Unleashed Elements) spells at our...

Michelangelo 27-06-2013 09:49 PM
    Binkenstein

Maths of Pandaria: Elemental Haste in 5.3

After the changes to Lava Burst in 5.3 I've been looking at haste & mastery scaling, attempting to get some simple guidelines to how much of each you should have. Now, it's important to note that...

Binkenstein 11-06-2013 02:03 AM
    Michelangelo

Elemental Spells: The Good, The Normal, and The Clunky

If you've been around the Shaman community, you've seen some things. Forum posts lamenting the class as boring, in-game debates with warlocks over how annoying multi-dotters are, self-proclaimed...

Michelangelo 09-06-2013 08:42 AM
  • Recent Forum Posts

zagtastic

maximizing shock DPS (WA FS tracker)

i have updated the OP with the latest version. changes in this version:
    -- use pure haste rather than ticks
    -- fixed a bug when debuff

zagtastic 18-04-2014, 06:31 AM Go to last post
    Purge

6.0 patch notes

And emphasizing the "preliminary" part of "preliminary sims" - apparently the critical strikes passive (+10% crit chance for being

Purge 16-04-2014, 08:45 AM Go to last post
    Purge

6.0 patch notes

Yeah. I suspect the bonus crit chance for EB from SS and the EB agility proc for enhancement are no longer necessary.

Well, I don't

Purge 16-04-2014, 07:50 AM Go to last post
    Aurokk

6.0 patch notes

[QUOTE=Purge;87153]Well, not that it means much at this stage, but preliminary sims currently put EM/AS ~tied with one another with echo slightly behind

Aurokk 16-04-2014, 06:38 AM Go to last post
    Purge

6.0 patch notes

Well, not that it means much at this stage, but preliminary sims currently put EM/AS ~tied with one another with echo slightly behind them. Level 90 talents

Purge 16-04-2014, 05:49 AM Go to last post