• Recent Blog Posts

Binkenstein

Mathlords of Draenor: Lava Surge

Notes on the calculations.

Time between Lava Surge procs: 5*3/(1+H)

Ratio between Surge procs and normal Lava Burst use: (5*3/(1+H)/(8+2/(1+H)*1.5) The 1.5 cast time part is to account for the...

Binkenstein 19-07-2014 09:35 PM
    Binkenstein

Elemental Formulae Reference

Reference post for a bunch of formulae I've worked out recently, which should make calculating stuff a bit easier.

c = crit chance
    h = haste (1 + haste percentage)

[B]Clearcasting Uptime (% of...

Binkenstein 20-02-2014 07:25 PM
    Binkenstein

Modeling Stat Weight Changes

Hi guys, I'm back.

Yes, I re-subbed recently, have found a new raiding guild to call home, and of course have a little mathy side project going. However, I don't have as much time as I'd like,...

Binkenstein 11-02-2014 09:19 PM
  • Recent Forum Posts

Kurdbeard

WoD - Alpha Info Dump

Ah thanks both for clearing that up. So by the looks of things, Frost shock in EOTE is more for PVP/solo reasons. Still, without lb mobility would be

Kurdbeard 24-07-2014, 01:42 AM Go to last post
    shamanigåns

WoD - Alpha Info Dump

Being careful with Flame Shock is part of the rotation anyway, movement doesn't affect it. Fulmination is in essence stored damage generated from Lighting

shamanigåns 24-07-2014, 12:50 AM Go to last post
    Binkenstein

WoD - Alpha Info Dump

Using ES at less than max stacks while moving over FrS is always going to be a DPS gain because it means less time spent using ES while stationary to

Binkenstein 24-07-2014, 12:49 AM Go to last post
    Kurdbeard

WoD - Alpha Info Dump

Hmm, wouldn't that also depend on how long movement lasts plus being careful for fs? Maybe things might be different though with increased stacks on ES.

Kurdbeard 23-07-2014, 11:49 PM Go to last post
    doublejay

6.0 patch notes

we arent saying its not doable but that it is unmelee like and awkward. the reason we've just had this cast on move disarmament of the range dps classes/specs

doublejay 23-07-2014, 11:37 PM Go to last post