• Recent Blog Posts

Binkenstein

The Mega Omni Uber Warlords Class Guide... Guide

Because I'm a nosy bastard sometimes I like knowing what else is out there, but as a guide author I also know that not everyone sees my guide. In an effort for more visibility I figured having a...

Binkenstein 10-11-2014 07:54 PM
    Binkenstein

Warlords of Draenor - The BradyGames Guide

As you've seen on twitter, I was recently able to reveal that I'm behind the Shaman section of the upcoming BradyGames Warlords of Draenor guide. Firstly, some links/other class author types:

Binkenstein 06-11-2014 08:27 PM
    Binkenstein

The Critically Striking Situation With Ascendance

Yes, I like making puns in my blog titles. As you can probably guess, this is going to be looking at how Lava Burst doesn’t scale with Critical Strike chance, and how this affects our primary DPS...

Binkenstein 28-10-2014 10:32 AM
    Binkenstein

Bink's Levelling in Warlords Tips

Collection of notes/tips that I'll expand on as I work through the beta (again).

General
    [LIST=1] [*]Having a glyph like [URL="http://wod.wowhead.com/spell=159642"]Glyph of Ghostly...

Binkenstein 09-08-2014 03:12 AM
    Binkenstein

Binks Warlords WeakAuras

This appears to be more of a work in progress. Additional changes will be updated as I make them. This doesn't include cooldowns like Elemental Mastery, Storm Elemental, Ancestral Swiftness, Unleash...

Binkenstein 08-08-2014 09:56 AM
  • Recent Forum Posts

Advol

WoD - Alpha Info Dump

Buffs went inactive for whatever reason at ~8 am in the EU

Advol 26-11-2014, 08:48 AM Go to last post
    Thalino

WoD - Alpha Info Dump

If this is correct it would be awsome! I was constantly being kicked out of groups for my CM-DPS... these numbers sounds familiar

Greez

Thalino 26-11-2014, 08:01 AM Go to last post
    Stand

6.0 patch notes

Yes. That's exactly why it was put in "general".

Stand 26-11-2014, 04:31 AM Go to last post
    Aurokk

6.0 patch notes

Do we benefit from that CL buff? it's not listed specificaly under Elemental in the notes.

Aurokk 26-11-2014, 03:56 AM Go to last post
    ezkarias

WoD - Alpha Info Dump

So it's Multistrike> Haste > Crit > Mastery > Vers now? I'm no mathlord sorry I'm just making observations.

Also a question,

ezkarias 26-11-2014, 02:16 AM Go to last post