• Recent Blog Posts


    Bink's Levelling in Warlords Tips

    Collection of notes/tips that I'll expand on as I work through the beta (again).

    [LIST=1] [*]Having a glyph like [URL="http://wod.wowhead.com/spell=159642"]Glyph of Ghostly...

    Binkenstein 09-08-2014 02:12 AM

    Beta WeakAuras

    I'll add more in over the weekend. They won't be pretty, so if someone wants to spruce them up feel free.

    Fulmination Tracker


    Binkenstein 08-08-2014 08:56 AM

    Weekend Spreadsheet Project

    Need to sit down and do some serious spreadsheeting, so I'm makin' a list.

    [LIST] [*]Finish off trinket & weapon enchant proc system - DONE [*]Merge the AoE google doc in as a new tab - DONE...

    Binkenstein 08-08-2014 02:39 AM

    Current Issues With Elemental

    I'm going to keep this as neutrally worded as possible, and also include opposing views. Please remember to be clear, concise and most importantly do not try to insult anyone in the comments. I'll...

    Binkenstein 31-07-2014 10:15 PM

    Draenor Talent Musings

    I've a few thoughts on the current Shaman talents, so I thought I'd share them here. I should probably point out that it is late in the Beta cycle now, so it's not very likely that some/any of these...

    Binkenstein 27-07-2014 10:20 PM
  • Recent Forum Posts


    WoD - Alpha Info Dump

    Well I know on live we avoid crit, due to it being devalued by Lava Burst. But I was refering to the wod situation.

    Edit: Fixed.

    LucianDK 23-09-2014, 07:02 PM Go to last post

    WoD - Alpha Info Dump

    Actually, there are valid reasons to avoid as much crit as possible.

    Binkenstein 23-09-2014, 06:44 PM Go to last post

    Adding a basic profiler & gear lists?

    Ok, so a publicly viewable sheet with a submission form it is. I'll set something up later today.

    Binkenstein 23-09-2014, 06:43 PM Go to last post

    6.0 patch notes

    New build. Our 4p feral spirit windfury now has a 20% chance to proc (down from 30%), and their windfury hits for 50% of their AP as physical (down from

    Purge 23-09-2014, 05:35 PM Go to last post

    Adding a basic profiler & gear lists?

    I'd love to be able to do it all, but my method of getting the data is very very janky. I don't have the technical skills to set up a system to do it

    Ensar 23-09-2014, 03:24 PM Go to last post
Powered byvBSocial.com and MMORPG