• Recent Blog Posts

Binkenstein

Guild Looting: Personal vs Group

With patch 6.0.2 the “Personal Loot” system was expanded to all dungeon and raid types. This meant that you could bypass any potential loot drama by letting the game decide who got the loot rather...

Binkenstein 10-12-2014 09:13 PM
    Binkenstein

Pie In The Sky Shaman Changes

Wherein Binks talks about changes he’d like to see for the Shaman class, although many of these will never ever happen (which is totally ok, btw).

One of the core things behind the direction of...

Binkenstein 28-11-2014 02:24 AM
    Binkenstein

The Mega Omni Uber Warlords Class Guide... Guide

Because I'm a nosy bastard sometimes I like knowing what else is out there, but as a guide author I also know that not everyone sees my guide. In an effort for more visibility I figured having a...

Binkenstein 10-11-2014 07:54 PM
    Binkenstein

Warlords of Draenor - The BradyGames Guide

As you've seen on twitter, I was recently able to reveal that I'm behind the Shaman section of the upcoming BradyGames Warlords of Draenor guide. Firstly, some links/other class author types:

Binkenstein 06-11-2014 08:27 PM
    Binkenstein

The Critically Striking Situation With Ascendance

Yes, I like making puns in my blog titles. As you can probably guess, this is going to be looking at how Lava Burst doesn’t scale with Critical Strike chance, and how this affects our primary DPS...

Binkenstein 28-10-2014 10:32 AM
  • Recent Forum Posts

Jynthe

Enhancer too weak?

im not seeing this being an issue. The 40% increases in SS and LL have helped. FN will be getting nerfed soon, but I feel enhance is middle of the pack

Jynthe 19-12-2014, 09:30 PM Go to last post
    jimmyolsen

WoD - Alpha Info Dump

It was just a misunderstanding on my part in regards to how you handled the hotfixes.

Follow up question though: After modifying the crit

jimmyolsen 19-12-2014, 04:00 PM Go to last post
    Terrastorm

6.0 patch notes

"risk losing a portion of it when your totem despawns." Yeah i notised that could be an issue sometimes, thanks for reply.

Terrastorm 19-12-2014, 01:25 PM Go to last post
    Hekili

6.0 patch notes

No, it's because you have nothing better to do with that GCD, so it recommends refreshing rather than waiting for it to expire. It's especially helpful

Hekili 19-12-2014, 08:20 AM Go to last post
    Terrastorm

6.0 patch notes

@Hekili
    Sometimes the addon tell you to refresh ST when there is about 10-15 secs left, is that because it benefit from an temporary buff to the

Terrastorm 19-12-2014, 08:08 AM Go to last post