• Recent Blog Posts

Binkenstein

Mathlords of Draenor: Lava Surge

Notes on the calculations.

Time between Lava Surge procs: 5*3/(1+H)

Ratio between Surge procs and normal Lava Burst use: (5*3/(1+H)/(8+2/(1+H)*1.5) The 1.5 cast time part is to account for the...

Binkenstein 19-07-2014 09:35 PM
    Binkenstein

Elemental Formulae Reference

Reference post for a bunch of formulae I've worked out recently, which should make calculating stuff a bit easier.

c = crit chance
    h = haste (1 + haste percentage)

[B]Clearcasting Uptime (% of...

Binkenstein 20-02-2014 07:25 PM
    Binkenstein

Modeling Stat Weight Changes

Hi guys, I'm back.

Yes, I re-subbed recently, have found a new raiding guild to call home, and of course have a little mathy side project going. However, I don't have as much time as I'd like,...

Binkenstein 11-02-2014 09:19 PM
  • Recent Forum Posts

Hekili

6.0 patch notes

I don't think hardcasting LB to spend MW before reaching 5 stacks is a complex mechanic with any depth. Losing LB on the move removes the decision-making

Hekili 23-07-2014, 01:08 AM Go to last post
    Kurdbeard

WoD - Alpha Info Dump

Since I'm really bad at WoW maths so maybe I don't know exact numbers but won't EM be a better talent in general if EOTE is going the way it is now?

Kurdbeard 23-07-2014, 12:19 AM Go to last post
    Anfalas

WoD - Alpha Info Dump

What Ike said.

Did a dungeon and a half today and I think Liquid Magma should just come from the shaman instead of the totem. 45 sec is

Anfalas 22-07-2014, 11:36 PM Go to last post
    Ike

WoD - Alpha Info Dump

My main concern with t100 talents is that Elemental Fusion cannot actually be useful because of how ele gameplay mechanics work. Currently, since a damage

Ike 22-07-2014, 10:02 PM Go to last post
    LucianDK

WoD - Alpha Info Dump

Liquid Magma is what which should replace Searing Totem. Making it a button we want to press, with a more condensed burst of damage, instead of being

LucianDK 22-07-2014, 09:53 PM Go to last post