• Recent Blog Posts

Binkenstein

Guild Looting: Personal vs Group

With patch 6.0.2 the “Personal Loot” system was expanded to all dungeon and raid types. This meant that you could bypass any potential loot drama by letting the game decide who got the loot rather...

Binkenstein 10-12-2014 09:13 PM
    Binkenstein

Pie In The Sky Shaman Changes

Wherein Binks talks about changes he’d like to see for the Shaman class, although many of these will never ever happen (which is totally ok, btw).

One of the core things behind the direction of...

Binkenstein 28-11-2014 02:24 AM
    Binkenstein

The Mega Omni Uber Warlords Class Guide... Guide

Because I'm a nosy bastard sometimes I like knowing what else is out there, but as a guide author I also know that not everyone sees my guide. In an effort for more visibility I figured having a...

Binkenstein 10-11-2014 07:54 PM
    Binkenstein

Warlords of Draenor - The BradyGames Guide

As you've seen on twitter, I was recently able to reveal that I'm behind the Shaman section of the upcoming BradyGames Warlords of Draenor guide. Firstly, some links/other class author types:

Binkenstein 06-11-2014 08:27 PM
    Binkenstein

The Critically Striking Situation With Ascendance

Yes, I like making puns in my blog titles. As you can probably guess, this is going to be looking at how Lava Burst doesn’t scale with Critical Strike chance, and how this affects our primary DPS...

Binkenstein 28-10-2014 10:32 AM
  • Recent Forum Posts

Hekili

6.0 patch notes

I made a couple of tweaks to the Enhancement ST action list with a marginal improvement in DPS, but likely an improvement in general behavior when played

Hekili 19-12-2014, 01:39 AM Go to last post
    jimmyolsen

WoD - Alpha Info Dump

Bink, do you have an updated spreadsheet/graph for the single target EQ v. LB and [CL + EQ] v. LB haste/mastery marks? The one I have is from October,

jimmyolsen 18-12-2014, 04:26 PM Go to last post
    Raravez

6.0 patch notes

Have any of you guys seen the Mythic Imperator kill by Paragon? Yliajo literally shat on all of them. If I were to guess Fire Nova would be equal to at

Raravez 18-12-2014, 03:48 PM Go to last post
    Knocks

Mathlords of Draenor - Elemental Rotation Calcs 6.0

Think I got the hang of this thing now.

Could someone give me the quick and dirty on what the Talents section is showing me? Having trouble

Knocks 18-12-2014, 03:40 PM Go to last post
    Aurokk

6.0 patch notes

Augurion was trying to point out what our spec's situation would be compared to the rest if a nova nerf actually came to be, those hotfixes arent real.

Aurokk 18-12-2014, 05:55 AM Go to last post