• Recent Blog Posts

Binkenstein

Current Issues With Elemental

I'm going to keep this as neutrally worded as possible, and also include opposing views. Please remember to be clear, concise and most importantly do not try to insult anyone in the comments. I'll...

Binkenstein 31-07-2014 10:15 PM
    Binkenstein

Draenor Talent Musings

I've a few thoughts on the current Shaman talents, so I thought I'd share them here. I should probably point out that it is late in the Beta cycle now, so it's not very likely that some/any of these...

Binkenstein 27-07-2014 10:20 PM
    Binkenstein

Mathlords of Draenor: Lava Surge

Notes on the calculations.

Time between Lava Surge procs: 5*3/(1+H)

Ratio between Surge procs and normal Lava Burst use: (5*3/(1+H)/(8+2/(1+H)*1.5) The 1.5 cast time part is to account for the...

Binkenstein 19-07-2014 09:35 PM
    Binkenstein

Elemental Formulae Reference

Reference post for a bunch of formulae I've worked out recently, which should make calculating stuff a bit easier.

c = crit chance
    h = haste (1 + haste percentage)

[B]Clearcasting Uptime (% of...

Binkenstein 20-02-2014 07:25 PM
    Binkenstein

Modeling Stat Weight Changes

Hi guys, I'm back.

Yes, I re-subbed recently, have found a new raiding guild to call home, and of course have a little mathy side project going. However, I don't have as much time as I'd like,...

Binkenstein 11-02-2014 09:19 PM
  • Recent Forum Posts

Purge

WoD - Alpha Info Dump

On the beta right now, most of your single target abilities (other than lightning bolt) will have higher DPET than CL while aoe'ing, so the "proper"

Purge 01-08-2014, 01:31 AM Go to last post
    Purge

6.0 patch notes

Depends on how fast your group kills the adds, and whether or not you get flame shock spreads onto the spears for padding. :P

We tanked the

Purge 01-08-2014, 01:21 AM Go to last post
    Mulcan

6.0 patch notes

That Boss was very funny for me. EotE reset. Lava Lash glyph to increase spread distance.

Our longest attempt http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...4VLWr/#fight=5

Mulcan 01-08-2014, 01:06 AM Go to last post
    Intrepid

WoD - Alpha Info Dump

After testing Beastlord Darmac tonight I believe some more tuning is really needed towards Ele AoE. For those of you who haven't seen the fight it's basically

Intrepid 01-08-2014, 12:37 AM Go to last post
    Stand

6.0 patch notes

I'm surprised you are so low, Purge! lol

Here's our longest attempt: http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...-done&fight=14

Stand 01-08-2014, 12:36 AM Go to last post