• Recent Blog Posts

Binkenstein

Guild Looting: Personal vs Group

With patch 6.0.2 the “Personal Loot” system was expanded to all dungeon and raid types. This meant that you could bypass any potential loot drama by letting the game decide who got the loot rather...

Binkenstein 10-12-2014 09:13 PM
    Binkenstein

Pie In The Sky Shaman Changes

Wherein Binks talks about changes he’d like to see for the Shaman class, although many of these will never ever happen (which is totally ok, btw).

One of the core things behind the direction of...

Binkenstein 28-11-2014 02:24 AM
    Binkenstein

The Mega Omni Uber Warlords Class Guide... Guide

Because I'm a nosy bastard sometimes I like knowing what else is out there, but as a guide author I also know that not everyone sees my guide. In an effort for more visibility I figured having a...

Binkenstein 10-11-2014 07:54 PM
    Binkenstein

Warlords of Draenor - The BradyGames Guide

As you've seen on twitter, I was recently able to reveal that I'm behind the Shaman section of the upcoming BradyGames Warlords of Draenor guide. Firstly, some links/other class author types:

Binkenstein 06-11-2014 08:27 PM
    Binkenstein

The Critically Striking Situation With Ascendance

Yes, I like making puns in my blog titles. As you can probably guess, this is going to be looking at how Lava Burst doesn’t scale with Critical Strike chance, and how this affects our primary DPS...

Binkenstein 28-10-2014 10:32 AM
  • Recent Forum Posts

zalapski

However

Shear: I have seen your logs, grats on the excellent dps.

That being said, the class is struggling as a whole, especially single-target.

zalapski 22-12-2014, 07:18 PM Go to last post
    Sleepysan

Enhancer too weak?

I mean, you didn't point out any flaws in my statement, you showed data representing people who weren't playing their classes remotely close to their

Sleepysan 21-12-2014, 04:27 AM Go to last post
    Stand

Enhancer too weak?

Paragon specifically said they chose their full comp based on the last boss, they wanted to gear 20-22 people that they specifically wanted for Mar'gok

Stand 21-12-2014, 02:51 AM Go to last post
    Cornix

Enhancer too weak?

paragon had enhancement on all their first kills

Cornix 21-12-2014, 01:47 AM Go to last post
    Shear

Enhancer too weak?

Are you saying that progression guild stack classes that are outperforming others on certain fights? that's never going to go away. Are they going to

Shear 21-12-2014, 01:25 AM Go to last post