• Recent Blog Posts

Binkenstein

Draenor Talent Musings

I've a few thoughts on the current Shaman talents, so I thought I'd share them here. I should probably point out that it is late in the Beta cycle now, so it's not very likely that some/any of these...

Binkenstein 27-07-2014 10:20 PM
    Binkenstein

Mathlords of Draenor: Lava Surge

Notes on the calculations.

Time between Lava Surge procs: 5*3/(1+H)

Ratio between Surge procs and normal Lava Burst use: (5*3/(1+H)/(8+2/(1+H)*1.5) The 1.5 cast time part is to account for the...

Binkenstein 19-07-2014 09:35 PM
    Binkenstein

Elemental Formulae Reference

Reference post for a bunch of formulae I've worked out recently, which should make calculating stuff a bit easier.

c = crit chance
    h = haste (1 + haste percentage)

[B]Clearcasting Uptime (% of...

Binkenstein 20-02-2014 07:25 PM
    Binkenstein

Modeling Stat Weight Changes

Hi guys, I'm back.

Yes, I re-subbed recently, have found a new raiding guild to call home, and of course have a little mathy side project going. However, I don't have as much time as I'd like,...

Binkenstein 11-02-2014 09:19 PM
  • Recent Forum Posts

Binkenstein

WoD - Alpha Info Dump

Yes. I've noticed that if you use Unleash Flame just before engaging combat Molten Earth starts approx 4 seconds after you use it, rather than 4 seconds

Binkenstein 27-07-2014, 09:20 PM Go to last post
    Colossus

WoD - Alpha Info Dump

Sorry Advol, it was me being a bit sarcastic and baiting you out a little. Just out of fun, man, we need a lil levity in here among each other. I also

Colossus 27-07-2014, 05:43 PM Go to last post
    Kurdbeard

WoD - Alpha Info Dump

I agree. Would also like to know the differences as to what Druids/Locks get since I don't know squat about either.

On another note, with

Kurdbeard 27-07-2014, 05:13 PM Go to last post
    Ike

WoD - Alpha Info Dump

Advol, it would be very helpful if you typed up a long post going over every talent choice we have and saying why the choices are bad/some of the talents

Ike 27-07-2014, 04:57 PM Go to last post
    Advol

WoD - Alpha Info Dump

Compared to Warlock/Druid talent choices, ours is gargabe. One can hope that they try to overhaul the talents and the 2004 totem system one day.

Advol 27-07-2014, 04:15 PM Go to last post