• Recent Blog Posts

Binkenstein

Mathlords of Draenor: Lava Surge

Notes on the calculations.

Time between Lava Surge procs: 5*3/(1+H)

Ratio between Surge procs and normal Lava Burst use: (5*3/(1+H)/(8+2/(1+H)*1.5) The 1.5 cast time part is to account for the...

Binkenstein 19-07-2014 09:35 PM
    Binkenstein

Elemental Formulae Reference

Reference post for a bunch of formulae I've worked out recently, which should make calculating stuff a bit easier.

c = crit chance
    h = haste (1 + haste percentage)

[B]Clearcasting Uptime (% of...

Binkenstein 20-02-2014 07:25 PM
    Binkenstein

Modeling Stat Weight Changes

Hi guys, I'm back.

Yes, I re-subbed recently, have found a new raiding guild to call home, and of course have a little mathy side project going. However, I don't have as much time as I'd like,...

Binkenstein 11-02-2014 09:19 PM
  • Recent Forum Posts

Anfalas

WoD - Alpha Info Dump

I'll agree that they're all not up to par atm, but what in particular makes the talents suck in your opinion Advol? How would you change them to make

Anfalas 22-07-2014, 07:07 PM Go to last post
    Hekili

6.0 patch notes

LB consuming MW is a low skill ceiling. We could use something more interesting than that. By removing casting LB while moving, we basically turn off

Hekili 22-07-2014, 06:55 PM Go to last post
    Purge

6.0 patch notes

Why save the LB for movement? Whether you cast it before or during movement, it's still 1 LB worth of damage that you're doing.

The

Purge 22-07-2014, 05:12 PM Go to last post
    Advol

WoD - Alpha Info Dump

Tested all lv 100 talents... and they all suck - just my honest opinion. Celestalon needs to be fired asap.

Advol 22-07-2014, 04:22 PM Go to last post
    Haarne

WoD - Alpha Info Dump

Simple question, but any idea where the pattern for the glyph comes from? Last time I was on beta (admittedly a few builds ago), I couldn't figure it

Haarne 22-07-2014, 04:17 PM Go to last post