• Recent Blog Posts

Binkenstein

Guild Looting: Personal vs Group

With patch 6.0.2 the “Personal Loot” system was expanded to all dungeon and raid types. This meant that you could bypass any potential loot drama by letting the game decide who got the loot rather...

Binkenstein 10-12-2014 09:13 PM
    Binkenstein

Pie In The Sky Shaman Changes

Wherein Binks talks about changes he’d like to see for the Shaman class, although many of these will never ever happen (which is totally ok, btw).

One of the core things behind the direction of...

Binkenstein 28-11-2014 02:24 AM
    Binkenstein

The Mega Omni Uber Warlords Class Guide... Guide

Because I'm a nosy bastard sometimes I like knowing what else is out there, but as a guide author I also know that not everyone sees my guide. In an effort for more visibility I figured having a...

Binkenstein 10-11-2014 07:54 PM
    Binkenstein

Warlords of Draenor - The BradyGames Guide

As you've seen on twitter, I was recently able to reveal that I'm behind the Shaman section of the upcoming BradyGames Warlords of Draenor guide. Firstly, some links/other class author types:

Binkenstein 06-11-2014 08:27 PM
    Binkenstein

The Critically Striking Situation With Ascendance

Yes, I like making puns in my blog titles. As you can probably guess, this is going to be looking at how Lava Burst doesn’t scale with Critical Strike chance, and how this affects our primary DPS...

Binkenstein 28-10-2014 10:32 AM
  • Recent Forum Posts

Aurokk

Upcoming Changes for 6.1, Whats in store?

That manaflask interview was interesting, especially this part from Sparkuggz

I´d say melee suffered hard this tier compared to previous

Aurokk 02-03-2015, 01:16 PM Go to last post
    Pyrdon

Single target rotation w/ AS/UF/SET

I now that feeling, Shear. I'm not sure if this is the correct way to do it, it just occured to me. You could also use FET + EM at 2 mins and delay the

Pyrdon 02-03-2015, 01:07 PM Go to last post
    Shear

I actually didnt think about delaying Fire ele by that much. Having FeT off CD is like a dime burning a hole in my pocket...gotta press it. Thanks for

Shear 02-03-2015, 07:40 AM Go to last post
    Pyrdon

I haven't gone AS/UF/SET myself yet, but for a 6 minute fight, why not go EM? Reason: you can have EM + SET + everything at pull, EM + FET + Asc on 3

Pyrdon 02-03-2015, 06:59 AM Go to last post
    Shear

So, when on Gruul, I decided to go with AS/UF/SET build for single target. But for the life of me, I couldnt sustain higher than 35k over the course of

Shear 02-03-2015, 12:46 AM Go to last post